Holistic Health Practitioner, Board Certified Structural Integrator
Adaptive Bodywork. Rolf Structural Integration, Author, Speaker
Ron Arbel, creator of the Adaptive Bodywork method has over 20 years experience in private practice, governmental and educational settings. This powerful method is a holistic alternative and complementary approach to physical therapy, fitness, orthopedic medicine and chiropractic care. Adaptive Bodywork focuses on the origin and source of pain and restriction. This approach is different than treating symptoms in that it can provide a permanent or long lasting solution. It is also different because as participant in your treatment your learning is embodied. This means you understand your pain or restriction at a cellular level and from this understanding you can become free of these pains and restriction on your own. I don’t just give you a temporary fish… I teach you how to fish: It is a life skill to understand your body better…
For a better you… and a better life
Ron’s accomplishments include:
- Co-Creator of the Adaptive Bodywork method taught internationally.
- Co-created the Pain Away Strategies class for self care taught at UCSD to the staff since 2012.
- Co-Founder of Serious Body Solutions. Our company provides a workers comp and injury prevention program at UCSD since 2005 treating over 8000 sessions personally in that location and many more in his private practice. Private practice featuring: Holistic Health Practitioner, Rolf Structural Integration, Adaptive Bodywork, human movement potential, and connective tissue work since 1998.
- Board Certified Structural Integrator.
- Primary Faculty and Structural Integration department coordinator at the International Professional School of Bodywork (IPSB www.ipsb.edu) teaching Structural Integration and Anatomy from 2001-2017.
- Holistic Health Practitioner (AA in Holistic Studies) 2000.
- Senior instructor for The Rossiter System 2005-2010.
- Certification Board for Structural Integration Executive Committee member 2013 -2015.
- Leadership roles in the Rolf Structural Integration community including:
- Faculty committee for the International Association of Structural Integrators.
- Member of the Executive board for the Certification Board for Structural Integration.
- Co-author of the industry authoritative books:
- A Dynamic Relationship to Gravity, Volumes 1,2
- Adaptive Bodywork – Active Pain Relief and Human Structural Integration.
- Active Toastmasters member since 2001.
- Avid Wu style Tai Chi practitioner since 1999.
For more information about Ron and his work or to schedule an appointment click this link.